woensdag 25 februari 2009

Download PS3 Games | How To Download PS3 Games Online


At first I didn't knew that it was possible to download PS3 games online. But a friend of mine send me this link: The Best Media Online. He was fed up of spending his hard earned construction worker money at his local game store. He told me the days of buying PS3 games were over, because he now download his PS3 games from that site.

By now, I was real curious on how he achieved this, because I know there are ways to download games for Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS, XBOX360, but for PS3? I always thought that because Sony uses blu-ray discs that are hard to copy, if not impossible, hacking the PS3 would be impossible for now. But boy was I wrong. After I had over won my skepticism, I joined The Best Media Online.

What can you find at The Best Media Online?

The first thing you will notice after joining The Best Media Online is that the downloads are indeed limitless. Millions of files waiting to be downloaded are yours, they have in fact the biggest PS3 games download database in the world. But to my surprise not only PS3 games are available but also movies, TV shows and music albums, this is what I call unlimited. So for only a small fee (smaller than that of a new PS3 game at your local game store), I am able to download every single PS3 game I want. So thanks to my friend I have actually been saving money. I have downloaded 20 games, 12 movies and the full episodes of "Heroes" and "Greys Anatomy". I haven't been in DVD rental store for a long time now. But now the big question how does it all work?

How does The Best Media Online work?

It could not be more simple. Download what you want to your computer and then transfer it to your PS3 in a few short steps, as follows:

Step 1:

Search the enormous database in your member area at The Best Media Online on what you want to download.

Step 2:

In your member are you will find PS3 conversion software, that is needed to convert your PS3 game download to make it play on the Playstation 3. The converting process of the PS3 game downloads is the most important step, because without the conversion the PS3 game will not play on your Playstation 3.

Step 3:

Burn your converted PS3 game download to a DVDr.

Step 4:

Put the burned PS3 game disc into the PS3 and GO!!!

Well it could not be more simple than this. For those out there that are not really computer savvy, Any Game Downloads offer a step by step instructions at your members area on how to do this all. They also offer a 24/7-technical support.
So, stop wasting money on games, and get access to the largest PS3 game library online!

Enter the best PS3 games downloads online at: The Best Media Online












Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Geen opmerkingen: